Doing some shopping
People who have never experienced blood pouring out of their genitals (via wiifitting)
Me trying to live my life while my mom constantly nags and criticizes me
Based heavily on this bucket list by fuckyeahallhallowseve. Some of them are personal and don’t make a lot of sense.
The original is 18”x24” and is going on my bedroom door for me to check off as I do the items on the list.
Edit: Here’s the template if you want to make your own.
THE TOP 30 THINGS THAT ALL HIGH SCHOOL FRESHMEN SHOULD KNOW
1. You will experience loss.
2. Sometimes your childhood friends turn out to be bad people.
3. Being kind is infinitely more important than being cool.
4. You will be forgotten.
5. Always turn in your homework on time.
6. Respect your teachers and they will respect you in return.
7. If someone doesn’t treat you well, leave them.
8. You will make mistakes that can’t be fixed.
9. It’s okay to experiment with alcohol and drugs, but be safe.
10. Forgive yourself.
11. ‘No’ is a good word to learn how to use.
12. If you’re having trouble, ask for help.
13. Sleep well every night.
14. Remember that a C is passing.
15. A test score is not a reflection on you as a person.
16. This all ends.
17. It’s better to have a few good friends than a lot of bad ones.
18. Don’t verbally or physically bully anyone ever.
19. Adults don’t always understand how hard high school is.
20. Volunteer time to a meaningful cause when you can.
21. Everything in moderation.
22. You can take a day off every once in a while.
23. Remember to still do things you enjoy with people you like.
24. Everyone gets acne.
25. Don’t date the same person twice.
26. Be honest with your friends.
27. Pencils on the ground in the hallways are fair game.
28. Have good posture while sitting or your back will be fucked for life.
29. You will grow in the most uncomfortable ways.
30. You are always your first priority. Be kind to yourself. Remember that you are worthy of everything.
when you and ya bestfriend say something at the exact same time
I’m about to cry.
I watch this every time I scroll past it. I lose it every time I watch this.